September 2014 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Humility: God's favorite virtue
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Homily for September 18, 2011, the XXV Sunday in Ordinary Time, year A
- A year since I left... and no regrets.
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Regret
- Christ's teaching is controversial - but true
- Homily for August 7, 2011 - God is closer to us than we are to ourselves
Category Archives: pro-life
Today I went to visit some people who are more or less homebound and wanted to receive the sacraments. After a nice visit, when I was leaving, they spontaneously gave me a small envelope – a “little gift of gratitude”. … Continue reading
Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 11:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: http://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, in … Continue reading
Homily for October 2, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A, Respect Life Sunday “I came so that all might have life and have it to the full.” These words of the Lord are the theme for this year’s Respect … Continue reading