Top Posts & Pages
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- About me and this blog
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear
- World Origami Days: Day 3 - Dollar bill Scottish Terrier
- Homily for October 28, Feast of Sts. Simon and Jude, Apostles and Martyrs
- Praying for the Legion of Christ's General Chapter
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Origami Cats
Category Archives: Polls
“When should I take my Christmas decorations down?” A surprising number of people ask Google this question. I got a surprising number of hits on a poll I posted on this topic last year. For the many curious people who … Continue reading
Advent officially begins for Catholics with the first Vespers of the First Sunday of Advent – in other words, this evening. Advent is a season of preparation for Christmas; a period of expectation and preparation, not yet of full celebration. … Continue reading