Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
- Homily for Thursday, Sept. 8, 2011, Nativity of Mary, “Mother of Grace” celebration
- St. Patrick's Cathedral, Armagh, Ireland (photos)
- About me and this blog
- Homily for August 28, XXII Sunday in Ordinary Time, cycle A
- Book Review - The Lost Hero, by Rick Riordan
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Renewal of the Legion and Regnum Christi?
- A year since I left... and no regrets.
Category Archives: Liturgy
My pastor Fr. John Kiley sent me a link to this African version of the Litany of the Saints, which he heard for the first time at the cathedral of Chartres in France. It’s beautiful! If you can listen to … Continue reading
Homily for July 17, the V Sunday after Pentecost (according to the 1962 Missal) From time to time, high-profile court cases catch the attention of the nation through the mass media. The more publicity these cases attract, the more people … Continue reading
Today, the Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, is also the World Day of Prayer for the Sanctification of Priests. It’s also my first day back from vacation, and I think I’ll need some prayers to get back into … Continue reading
Homily for the Holy Week preparation Mass on April 12, Tuesday of the V week of Lent The other day, Fr Fernando was talking with Fr Bladi and me about these special pre-Holy Week Masses. Their goal is to help … Continue reading