July 2014 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for May 26, Pentecost Sunday
- The Legion of Christ's 70th Birthday
- Parish Mission Podcast, Part 2 - Confirmation: Let the Fire Fall
- Homilycast #182: Homily for Feb. 26, I Sunday of Lent, year B
- About me and this blog
- Review: the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik
- Moving day approaches... quickly!
- Homilycast #99: Memorial of Sts. Joachim and Anne - homily for July 26, 2011
Category Archives: Photography
I took this shot this afternoon from East Main Street. It is a perfect day today! Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. I’ve been settling in to my new apartment and situation. And of course, as I am taking … Continue reading
I am heading off for vacation in New York until Saturday. I will be passing through Newburgh, Nichols, and Canandaigua, and many places around and in between. This is a photo I took near Canandaigua a few years ago. … Continue reading
One of my favorite photos from my time in Switzerland two years ago – one of the lower rooms in the Chateau de Chillon. I was looking through my photos on Flickr and this one caught my eye… This was … Continue reading
My response to this week’s photo challenge – a photo I took during the “Horribles Parade” in Gloucester his past week:
Here is my response to today’s weekly photo challenge, the them of which is… “today.” I’ve been wanting to get a photo from this angle, but kept putting it off… until “today”!
My response to the WordPress weekly photo challenge.
On/through the Newburgh-Beacon Bridge. I am continuing to clean up my archives, and I found this among other photographs from my time in New York.
This is one of those photos I took a couple of years ago and never processed… This is a beautiful old mill in Putnam, Connecticut – part of my old “stomping grounds”. It reminds me of an old castle with … Continue reading
A photo from my archive, which I only got around to processing today…