Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for August 28, XXII Sunday in Ordinary Time, cycle A
- Homily for Thursday, Sept. 8, 2011, Nativity of Mary, “Mother of Grace” celebration
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Homily for Thursday, September 15, 2011, Memorial of Our Lady of Sorrows
- Per Crucem ad Lucem
- Homily for October 2, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A, Respect Life Sunday
- Humility: God's favorite virtue
- Homily for October 16, XXIX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
Category Archives: Photography
God has been consistently, amazingly good to me. God’s plans can be strange, unexpected, unfathomable, and/or painful at times, but God’s goodness is boundless. Sometimes I ask myself why God takes such good care of me and answers my prayers … Continue reading
I took this shot this afternoon from East Main Street. It is a perfect day today! Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. I’ve been settling in to my new apartment and situation. And of course, as I am taking … Continue reading
I am heading off for vacation in New York until Saturday. I will be passing through Newburgh, Nichols, and Canandaigua, and many places around and in between. This is a photo I took near Canandaigua a few years ago. … Continue reading
One of my favorite photos from my time in Switzerland two years ago – one of the lower rooms in the Chateau de Chillon. I was looking through my photos on Flickr and this one caught my eye… This was … Continue reading
My response to this week’s photo challenge – a photo I took during the “Horribles Parade” in Gloucester his past week:
Here is my response to today’s weekly photo challenge, the them of which is… “today.” I’ve been wanting to get a photo from this angle, but kept putting it off… until “today”!
My response to the WordPress weekly photo challenge.