August 2014 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Homily for August 22, 2011, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for August 21, XXI Sunday in Ordinary Time, cycle A
- Homily for October 23, World Mission Sunday - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- About me and this blog
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Origami bicycle
- Homilycast #253: August 23, Thursday of the XX week in Ordinary Time, year II
- St. Patrick's Cathedral, Armagh, Ireland (photos)
Category Archives: Origami
Origami red socks designed and folded by me (one square each), in celebration of our World Series champions!!! The sock design is a no brainer, really. The challenge would be to make both socks out of one sheet of … Continue reading
Designed and folded by me, although both designs (yes, there are two, with slightly different results in the details) are so simple someone else may have documented them first!
Designed and folded by me. Halloween is just around the corner!
Designed and folded by me.
Designed and folded by me
Designed and folded by me. Happy World Origami Days!
It’s been a while since my readers have heard from me, and I’ll explain that more in a later post. For now, let’s start to celebrate World Origami Days! This origami event goes from Oct. 24 (the birthday of Lillian … Continue reading
As previously announced, I will be teaching an origami class at the Hive tonight. I can tailor the content to the interests and needs of those present. We can do some nautically themed origami, including a variety of boats, and maybe … Continue reading
I just found out about this TED talk video. Robert Lang, the speaker, is not just an origami genius: he’s also a really nice person, very approachable and unassuming despite his near-rock-star status in the origami world. At the past … Continue reading