August 2014 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for August 22, 2011, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary
- About me and this blog
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- One of Fleet Foxes' more upbeat songs
- Homily for January 13, Friday of the I week in Ordinary Time, year II
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Book Review - The Lost Hero, by Rick Riordan
- St. Patrick's Cathedral, Armagh, Ireland (photos)
Category Archives: Arts and literature
Origami red socks designed and folded by me (one square each), in celebration of our World Series champions!!! The sock design is a no brainer, really. The challenge would be to make both socks out of one sheet of … Continue reading
Designed and folded by me, although both designs (yes, there are two, with slightly different results in the details) are so simple someone else may have documented them first!
Designed and folded by me. Halloween is just around the corner!
Designed and folded by me.
Designed and folded by me
Designed and folded by me. Happy World Origami Days!
It’s been a while since my readers have heard from me, and I’ll explain that more in a later post. For now, let’s start to celebrate World Origami Days! This origami event goes from Oct. 24 (the birthday of Lillian … Continue reading
I took this shot this afternoon from East Main Street. It is a perfect day today! Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. I’ve been settling in to my new apartment and situation. And of course, as I am taking … Continue reading
As previously announced, I will be teaching an origami class at the Hive tonight. I can tailor the content to the interests and needs of those present. We can do some nautically themed origami, including a variety of boats, and maybe … Continue reading