Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Christ is risen!
- Review: the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik
- If rainbows are signs then... am I at an intersection?
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- Homily for October 2, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A, Respect Life Sunday
- Homily for August 22, 2011, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary
- Homilycast #342: Ascension Thursday
- Homily for July 22, XVI Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
Daily Archives: February 19, 2013
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
Each folded from a single sheet of paper following a regular geometric method. I am not sure who discovered these first; I discovered them independently back in the 80’s and published diagrams in the Origami Newsletter…