Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Christ is risen!
- If rainbows are signs then... am I at an intersection?
- Review: the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik
- Homily for August 22, 2011, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary
- Homily for October 2, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A, Respect Life Sunday
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- St. Patrick's Cathedral, Armagh, Ireland (photos)
- Lessons from the Holy Family
Daily Archives: February 16, 2013
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
Each segment is a folded from a single square of paper with no cuts or glue. The design is from a book I bought more than twenty years ago. It is all in Japanese, by…