Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
- Homily for August 28, XXII Sunday in Ordinary Time, cycle A
- Homily for Thursday, Sept. 8, 2011, Nativity of Mary, “Mother of Grace” celebration
- St. Joseph's Table blessing - photos
- Homily for October 16, XXIX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- Homilycast #229: June 27, Wednesday of the XII week in Ordinary Time, year II
- Humility: God's favorite virtue
- A year since I left... and no regrets.
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear
Daily Archives: February 8, 2013
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
Last night I had an origami class at The Hive, with a Valentine’s Day theme. Although I had a variety of models ready to teach, we ended up focusing on just making a rose, which is…
Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: http://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, in … Continue reading