Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for September 18, 2011, the XXV Sunday in Ordinary Time, year A
- Nice modern Catholic art, on sale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Regret
- Renewal of the Legion and Regnum Christi?
- Temptation, then and now
- Homilia para o XXX domingo de tempo ordinário, Dia Mundial das Missões
- It's not over 'till it's over
- It's just too hot.
- Holiness working behind the scenes (homily for July 26, 2011)
Daily Archives: February 7, 2013
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
Here are two photos from the Rue Rivoli in Paris, from my vacation last October. First, the tower of St. James (formerly part of a church, which is long gone): I like the close proximity…
Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: http://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, in … Continue reading