Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for October 28, Feast of Sts. Simon and Jude, Apostles and Martyrs
- World Origami Days! - day 1
- Homily for October 23, World Mission Sunday - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- World Origami days: #17 - I'm Dreaming of an Origami Christmas
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Homily for October 16, XXIX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- Moonrise behind Our Lady of Good Voyage
- Poll: when do you take your Christmas decorations down?
- Origami creche in the works...
Daily Archives: February 3, 2013
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
I haven’t been out in Dogtown much, but I went for a walk there yesterday with a friend. He took a photo of me next to “Peter’s Pulpit”. I wanted to get on top to…
Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 10:30AM Mass at St. Ann’s in Gloucester. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: http://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, in … Continue reading