Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Humility: God's favorite virtue
- Homily for September 18, 2011, the XXV Sunday in Ordinary Time, year A
- Christ's teaching is controversial - but true
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
- A year since I left... and no regrets.
- Praying for the Legion of Christ's General Chapter
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- Origami class at the Hive, April 25
Daily Archives: January 8, 2013
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
I stopped by at St. John’s yesterday before their evening celebration of the Epiphany, and snapped a few photos. Mark Nelson (their music director) and two other cantors were practicing chanting the Gospel in a beautiful…