Top Posts & Pages
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- World Origami days! - Day 1
- World Origami Days: Day 3 - Dollar bill Scottish Terrier
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear
- About me and this blog
- Offering a sacrifice pleasing to God
- Lord, teach us to pray
- Catholic Science Fiction?
Daily Archives: January 1, 2013
Blessed feast of Mary, Mother of God, merry octave of Christmas, and Happy New Year! Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 4:00PM Vigil Mass at St. Ann’s in Gloucester. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying … Continue reading
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
How better to start the New Year than with beauty? Here are more shots from my October vacation in Paris – these ones are from the cathedral of Notre Dame (with a hat-tip to the Catholic…