Top Posts & Pages
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for August 28, XXII Sunday in Ordinary Time, cycle A
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- A year since I left... and no regrets.
- Book Review - The Lost Hero, by Rick Riordan
- Homily for Thursday, Sept. 8, 2011, Nativity of Mary, “Mother of Grace” celebration
- St. Patrick's Cathedral, Armagh, Ireland (photos)
- Homily for August 22, 2011, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary
- Remaining in Christ and bearing fruit
Daily Archives: December 13, 2012
Happy Advent! Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 4:00PM Vigil Mass at St. Ann’s in Gloucester. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: http://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For … Continue reading