Top Posts & Pages
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- World Origami days! - Day 1
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear
- World Origami Days: Day 3 - Dollar bill Scottish Terrier
- About me and this blog
- Homily for the XVII Sunday in Ordinary Time, year C
- Lord, teach us to pray
- Homily for May 26, Pentecost Sunday
Daily Archives: December 6, 2012
But still not as fun as Candlelight.
OK, I’ve only ever heard three or four Hanukkah songs, but still, this is great, two years after it went viral. Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends!
Happy Advent! Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: http://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, … Continue reading