Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for October 28, Feast of Sts. Simon and Jude, Apostles and Martyrs
- Homily for October 23, World Mission Sunday - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Homily for August 7, 2011 - God is closer to us than we are to ourselves
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear
- Homily for August 21, XXI Sunday in Ordinary Time, cycle A
- Christ's teaching is controversial - but true
- Homilycast #134: Homily for October 23, 2011, XXX Sunday in O.T., World Mission Sunday
- Homily for January 1, 2012 - Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
Daily Archives: December 6, 2012
But still not as fun as Candlelight.
OK, I’ve only ever heard three or four Hanukkah songs, but still, this is great, two years after it went viral. Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends!
Happy Advent! Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: http://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, … Continue reading