Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for October 28, Feast of Sts. Simon and Jude, Apostles and Martyrs
- About me and this blog
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Moonrise behind Our Lady of Good Voyage
- Homily for October 23, World Mission Sunday - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- Homily for September 18, 2011, the XXV Sunday in Ordinary Time, year A
- Folding from the book "Origami Essence", by Román Díaz
- Judas' betrayal and the mystery of human freedom vs. God's plan
- God knows the secrets of our hearts... and loves us anyway
Daily Archives: December 6, 2012
But still not as fun as Candlelight.
OK, I’ve only ever heard three or four Hanukkah songs, but still, this is great, two years after it went viral. Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends!
Happy Advent! Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: http://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, … Continue reading