Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Homily for October 23, World Mission Sunday - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- Homilycast #124: Homily for Respect Life Sunday, October 02, 2011, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time, year A.
- Homily for October 28, Feast of Sts. Simon and Jude, Apostles and Martyrs
- Homily for October 2, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A, Respect Life Sunday
- Homily for October 3, Monday of the XXVII week in Ordinary Time, year I
- Homilia para 2 de outubro de 2011, XXVII domingo de tempo ordinário, Domingo de Respeito à Vida
- Warming up for the race of Lent
Daily Archives: December 6, 2012
But still not as fun as Candlelight.
OK, I’ve only ever heard three or four Hanukkah songs, but still, this is great, two years after it went viral. Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends!
Happy Advent! Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: http://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, … Continue reading