Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- About me and this blog
- Nice modern Catholic art, on sale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up
- Homily for August 15, 2011, Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Homilycast #254: August 24, Feast of St. Bartholomew
- Homily for August 7, 2011 - God is closer to us than we are to ourselves
- Review: the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik
- Homily for August 28, XXII Sunday in Ordinary Time, cycle A
Daily Archives: December 6, 2012
But still not as fun as Candlelight.
OK, I’ve only ever heard three or four Hanukkah songs, but still, this is great, two years after it went viral. Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends!
Happy Advent! Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: http://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, … Continue reading