Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for Thursday, Sept. 8, 2011, Nativity of Mary, “Mother of Grace” celebration
- Homily for October 23, World Mission Sunday - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- About me and this blog
- Homily for October 9, XXVIII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- Reflections on the Anniversary of the Foundation of the Legionaries of Christ
- Homilycast #333: Easter Sunday
- Christ's teaching is controversial - but true
- Nice modern Catholic art, on sale
- Homily for August 21, XXI Sunday in Ordinary Time, cycle A
Daily Archives: December 6, 2012
But still not as fun as Candlelight.
OK, I’ve only ever heard three or four Hanukkah songs, but still, this is great, two years after it went viral. Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends!
Happy Advent! Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: http://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, … Continue reading