Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for October 23, World Mission Sunday - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- Homily for August 7, 2011 - God is closer to us than we are to ourselves
- Homily for September 18, 2011, the XXV Sunday in Ordinary Time, year A
- Homily for Friday, Sept. 16, Memorial of Sts. Cornelius and Cyprian
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- A year since I left... and no regrets.
- Reflections on the Anniversary of the Foundation of the Legionaries of Christ
- Homilycast #226: June 15, Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Daily Archives: November 26, 2012
Originally posted on Bridges and Tangents:
Most of us deal with the little things first. We check texts and emails; we try to respond to the urgent requests others send us; we set about tidying up, clearing the decks, in…