Top Posts & Pages
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- About me and this blog
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear
- World Origami Days: Day 3 - Dollar bill Scottish Terrier
- Homily for October 28, Feast of Sts. Simon and Jude, Apostles and Martyrs
- Praying for the Legion of Christ's General Chapter
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Origami Cats
Daily Archives: November 22, 2012
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
Two perspectives on an origami turkey, which I folded following the instructions in “Genuine Origami” by Jun Maekawa. The background is a painting by local artist Kathleen Miller. – Fr. Matthew Green
A few weeks ago, I attended a prayer and fellowship meeting of our local “cursillistas” (people who have participated in a “Cursillo” weekend retreat). Since it was a November meeting, the theme was “thanksgiving”. We took turns sharing something for … Continue reading