Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
- Homily for August 28, XXII Sunday in Ordinary Time, cycle A
- Renewal of the Legion and Regnum Christi?
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- St. Patrick's Cathedral, Armagh, Ireland (photos)
- Homily for Thursday, Sept. 8, 2011, Nativity of Mary, “Mother of Grace” celebration
- A year since I left... and no regrets.
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Book Review - The Lost Hero, by Rick Riordan
Daily Archives: November 22, 2012
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
Two perspectives on an origami turkey, which I folded following the instructions in “Genuine Origami” by Jun Maekawa. The background is a painting by local artist Kathleen Miller. – Fr. Matthew Green
A few weeks ago, I attended a prayer and fellowship meeting of our local “cursillistas” (people who have participated in a “Cursillo” weekend retreat). Since it was a November meeting, the theme was “thanksgiving”. We took turns sharing something for … Continue reading