Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- Homily for October 23, World Mission Sunday - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- Homily for September 18, 2011, the XXV Sunday in Ordinary Time, year A
- Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- About me and this blog
- Nice modern Catholic art, on sale
- Renewal of the Legion and Regnum Christi?
- It's just too hot.
Daily Archives: November 20, 2012
Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: http://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, in … Continue reading
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
At Brown’s Mall. Former offices of the Encyclopedia Britannica? (or is there another explanation for the thistle emblem over the door?) – Fr. Matthew Green