Top Posts & Pages
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- World Origami days! - Day 1
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear
- World Origami Days: Day 3 - Dollar bill Scottish Terrier
- About me and this blog
- Origami on the cover of Time Magazine!
- Homily for May 26, Pentecost Sunday
- Lord, teach us to pray
Daily Archives: November 11, 2012
Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 8:00AM Mass at St. Ann’s in Gloucester. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: http://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, in … Continue reading
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
Hopefully, this series of posts has stirred up some interest in origami in at least a few people. So, where can one find origami here on Cape Ann? For books and paper, the only place I…