Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for August 28, XXII Sunday in Ordinary Time, cycle A
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
- Homily for Thursday, Sept. 8, 2011, Nativity of Mary, “Mother of Grace” celebration
- Homily for October 2, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A, Respect Life Sunday
- Homily for Sept. 2, XXII Sunday of Ordinary Time, year B
- Homilycast #229: June 27, Wednesday of the XII week in Ordinary Time, year II
- A year since I left... and no regrets.
- Homilycast #314: February 11, Monday of the 5th week in O.T. year I; comments on the Pope's resignation
- Superpowers? Homily for August 29, 2011, Monday of the XXII week in Ordinary time, year I
Daily Archives: November 10, 2012
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
For my second-to-last origami post during World Origami Days, I am going to address a popular misconception (and at the end put in another plug for a Christmas origami class here in Gloucester). Often when I…