Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for October 28, Feast of Sts. Simon and Jude, Apostles and Martyrs
- Moonrise behind Our Lady of Good Voyage
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Poll: when do you take your Christmas decorations down?
- Homily for September 18, 2011, the XXV Sunday in Ordinary Time, year A
- Origami creche in the works...
- Judas' betrayal and the mystery of human freedom vs. God's plan
- About me and this blog
- Parish Mission Podcast, Part 2 - Confirmation: Let the Fire Fall
Daily Archives: November 10, 2012
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
For my second-to-last origami post during World Origami Days, I am going to address a popular misconception (and at the end put in another plug for a Christmas origami class here in Gloucester). Often when I…