Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for September 18, 2011, the XXV Sunday in Ordinary Time, year A
- Nice modern Catholic art, on sale
- Humility: God's favorite virtue
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Development of the faith?
- Homilycast #185: Homily for March 2, Friday of the I week of Lent, year II
- Renewal of the Legion and Regnum Christi?
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Regret
Daily Archives: November 8, 2012
Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: http://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, in … Continue reading
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
Not all origami is representational. Paperfolding can also be used to produce geometric solids, patterns, etc. Included in that category are “tessellations” – repeating geometric patterns folded into a single sheet of paper. The technique is…