Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for October 23, World Mission Sunday - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- Christ is risen!
- Dollar Bill Origami Schooner instructions
- Homily for January 6, Friday of Christmas before Epiphany
- If rainbows are signs then... am I at an intersection?
- Faith can be found in many places - homily for August 3, 2011
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- Review: the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik
- Homily for October 2, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A, Respect Life Sunday
Daily Archives: November 4, 2012
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
More scrumptiousness from my recent vacation in Paris… the Eiffel Tower at night. No tripod, zero retouching. Have I mentioned how much I love this camera? – Fr. Matthew Green
Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 8:00AM Mass at St. Ann’s in Gloucester. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: http://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, in … Continue reading