Top Posts & Pages
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- About me and this blog
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear
- World Origami Days: Day 3 - Dollar bill Scottish Terrier
- Homily for October 28, Feast of Sts. Simon and Jude, Apostles and Martyrs
- Praying for the Legion of Christ's General Chapter
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Origami Cats
Daily Archives: November 4, 2012
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
More scrumptiousness from my recent vacation in Paris… the Eiffel Tower at night. No tripod, zero retouching. Have I mentioned how much I love this camera? – Fr. Matthew Green
Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 8:00AM Mass at St. Ann’s in Gloucester. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: http://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, in … Continue reading