Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for October 28, Feast of Sts. Simon and Jude, Apostles and Martyrs
- Moonrise behind Our Lady of Good Voyage
- Poll: when do you take your Christmas decorations down?
- Origami creche in the works...
- Homily for September 18, 2011, the XXV Sunday in Ordinary Time, year A
- Living the greatest commandments: homily for August 19, 2011
- Judas' betrayal and the mystery of human freedom vs. God's plan
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- Parish Mission Podcast, Part 2 - Confirmation: Let the Fire Fall
Daily Archives: November 4, 2012
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
More scrumptiousness from my recent vacation in Paris… the Eiffel Tower at night. No tripod, zero retouching. Have I mentioned how much I love this camera? – Fr. Matthew Green
Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 8:00AM Mass at St. Ann’s in Gloucester. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: http://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, in … Continue reading