Watkins Glen state park, in upstate New York. I am still going through my backlog of unprocessed photos; this one is from the summer of 2010 (like the other one I posted a day or two ago). It is a multi-exposure HDR processed in Photomatix and in the GIMP.
Top Posts & Pages
- Homily for the II Sunday of Easter, Divine Mercy Sunday, year B-II
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- About me
- My current ministry
- I'm taking a year off starting in June, but staying in Gloucester
- Homilycast #343: Friday of the 6th week of Easter (after Ascension)
- I love philosophical cartoons like this one
- Homily for October 23, World Mission Sunday - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- God provides...
- A year in Newburgh... and moving on