OK, it was actually a year and two days ago, but I don’t have anything from exactly a year ago… I had arrived at home with my parents in Ballouville only two days before, and all nature came out to greet me. This snapping turtle showed up in the yard.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for August 21, XXI Sunday in Ordinary Time, cycle A
- Christ is risen!
- St. Patrick's Cathedral, Armagh, Ireland (photos)
- Per Crucem ad Lucem
- Homily for July 22, XVI Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- Homilycast #342: Ascension Thursday
- Lessons from the Holy Family
- Praying for the Legion of Christ's General Chapter