OK, it was actually a year and two days ago, but I don’t have anything from exactly a year ago… I had arrived at home with my parents in Ballouville only two days before, and all nature came out to greet me. This snapping turtle showed up in the yard.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
- Homily for Thursday, Sept. 8, 2011, Nativity of Mary, “Mother of Grace” celebration
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- Renewal of the Legion and Regnum Christi?
- About me and this blog
- Homily for August 28, XXII Sunday in Ordinary Time, cycle A
- Praying for the Legion of Christ's General Chapter
- The Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Homily for October 20, Thursday of the XXIX week in Ordinary Time, year I