OK, it was actually a year and two days ago, but I don’t have anything from exactly a year ago… I had arrived at home with my parents in Ballouville only two days before, and all nature came out to greet me. This snapping turtle showed up in the yard.
Top Posts & Pages
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for October 2, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A, Respect Life Sunday
- Praying for the Legion of Christ's General Chapter
- Homily for January 1, 2012 - Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
- Homilycast #127: Homily for October 7, 2011, Memorial of Our Lady of the Rosary
- Homilycast #124: Homily for Respect Life Sunday, October 02, 2011, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time, year A.
- Offering a sacrifice pleasing to God
- Review: the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik
- Homilycast #270: October 5, Friday of the XXVI week in Ordinary time, year II